INTRODUCING THE NEW HANSE 510 – Visionary revolution in the 50-foot class
- The second model in Hanse’s revolutionary new range that combines radically innovative design with the essential Hanse values: fast cruising and easy sailing
- Its optimised hull design with chines at the bow and at aft provide for a slim waterline, thus ensuring the uncompromised performance
- The reverse, wave-piercing bow makes the yacht pitch less in strong winds
- Unrivalled volume in the 50ft-class with ample space below deck
- Featuring one of the most spacious owner’s cabins in its class, loft-like saloon with multifunctional furniture, optional crew cabin
The new Hanse 510 is the latest result of Hanse’s cooperation with Berret-Racoupeau’s yacht designers. The sophisticated helm position gives full control of the Hanse 510 in every situation. All information converges there, and all lines and the electric winches on the port side can be operated from there.
The optional hard top, shading the entire cockpit including the steering positions, fits perfectly with the boat’s dynamic silhouette. The innovative Hanse 510 is equipped with the largest and most practical dinghy garage in its class, made for holding an inflated dinghy of up to 2.7 metres. The optional, newly developed Hanse Smart Tender System guarantees unprecedented convenience when launching the dinghy.
2.43 – 1.98 m
Upwind and Downwind Sail Area
128 m2 and 255 m2
A – 12, B – 14, C – 18
Berret – Racoupeau