New Solaris 50 launched
Monfalcone, 21 April 2022: The new Solaris 50 has been launched in the port of Monfalcone as the first of many already sold units. After the welcoming speech from the Marina Monfalcone representatives and representatives from Solaris, B&G and North Sails, we were greeted by the designer of the boat, Javier Soto Acebal.
Javier Soto Acebal was responsible for the new updated design and presented some key changes from the previous model. He mentioned that due to the popularity and quality of the iconic Solaris 50, it was no easy task to upgrade the model, but we succeeded. With subtle changes, the design was improved to perfection.
Official Launch Movie
- Relieve the highlights of the official event of the new Solaris 50 from Marina Monfalcone
- More Solaris news also available on the Solaris website
- Sea Trials were made possible for our customers with Solaris providing three new Solaris 50 yachts
- Additionally, it was possible to see the Solaris 60 and Solaris 64 RS
- The rest of the Solaris range currently under construction was available for view at the shipyard in Acquileia